MI Aerial&Yoga Studio
Focused on Wellness
MI Aerial&Yoga Studio is a unique Kuala Lumpur-,Bukit Jalil based Yoga Studio which takes an innovative approach to providing a fun and holistically rejuvenating experience that will leave you feeling refreshed and renewed. We provide our clients with a variety of options when it comes managing their overall health, fitness, and wellness. Make the positive lifestyle change you’ve been wanting; see what MI Aerial&Yoga Studio has to offer you.
Welcome Back: Reopening Guidelines
Our studio will be reopened on 2nd March 2020.
BEFORE COMING TO CLASS, BE SURE TO READ THIS ENTIRE SOP
This has been a challenging 3 months as an independent small business, as it has been for many other businesses, families and individuals. We are still here mainly because of a small but dedicated group of supporting members, for whom we are eternally grateful. Our vision for 2021 is to steadily and safely rebuild the Mi community, and create a solid foundation to provide healthy Aerial Yoga services for many years to come! If you need to contact us for any questions, please use our email
What Are The Safety Procedures?
Simple. Common Sense. Not Negotiable.
- Only come to the studio if you are healthy: stay home if you are under the weather, think you might be under the weather, or have been around others who are sick or could be sick.
- No Lingering: we LOVE you, but currently are not able to linger with you. Arrival is 10 min or less before class. Departure is 10 min or less after class.
- Social Distance: stay 1meter or more away from everyone else. other than passing in the hallway, no congregating is allowed including lobby, hallway, and changing rooms.
- Yoga Room Spacing: put the front right corner of your mat as measurement marked
- Wash Hands: or use hand sanitizer upon arrival and anytime it is appropriate to do so.
- Masks Are Required: at all times over nose and mouth. . Note: masks cannot be mesh, handkerchiefs, scarfs, loose fitting cloth etc. They must be a regular face mask such as a disposable surgical mask, or closely knitted cloth mask.
- Cleaning Procedures: extra care is taken to sanitize the yoga room floor and all commonly touched surfaces after every class.
- Air Quality: we have invested in high quality air purifiers at both studios to zap any potential bacteria and viruses in every square inch, 24 hours a day. These are powerful enough to kill 99% of germs in a sneeze before the sneeze gets 3' from the body. We consider this a worthwhile investment.
What Are The Reservation Policies?
We take pre-registration seriously! If you don't show up for a reserved class, or if you cancel late (within 4 hours from class), your visit will count as if you attended class. You can always cancel your reservation early (before 4 hours from class) and your visit will be put back into your membership. If you feel sick or unwell for any reason, do not come to class! Email us to let us know what's going on, we will remove you from class without penalty.
How Many People Are Allowed in Class?
Class sizes are restricted now due to government policy and social distancing requirements. The yoga room is mapped out so there is at least 1meter distance between each yogi.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Dedicated to Wellbeing
A Bit About Us
We’ve been a practicing YogaStudio since 2007. The foundation of our studio combines the physical with the inner emotional and spiritual journey. By integrating body, breath, movement, and meditative awareness, we promote awareness of the interdependency of all these aspects in personal health and wellbeing. At MI Aerial&Yoga Studio, we use our extensive training and in-depth understanding of the human body and psyche to teach and cultivate awareness of one’s own practice and life process.
Who We Are
Aerial Yoga Instructor
Cardio Kpop Instructor
Chow Kam Fong
Aerial Hammock Instructor
Aerial Yoga Instructor
Aerial Hammock Trainer
Aerial Hammock Instructor
Aero Para Dance Instructor
About MI Practice
I have been teaching yoga to people of all ages and levels since 2007. I really believe that yoga can change lives in such an amazing way. Its the best job in the world to help people stay active and find a more peaceful way to move through their busy lives.
I took up AerialYoga in hammock and silk a few years ago. This is where I discovered Aerial yoga and loved it. Aerial yoga if a playful way ,to explore yoga, and your fitness. It teaches you how the body can be solid and flexible while looking at the world from a different viewpoint. My classes are fun, athletic and challenge all levels.
Mi Wellness Virtue
"Love yourself, Unconditionally"
My role as a nutrition and health coach is to support you with decisions around food, nutrition and lifestyle in order to promote your health and wellbeing and to enable you to reach your desired outcomes.